Come join Fairless Hills Paranormal for a ghost hunt of the Historic Summerseat Mansion on Saturday, October 28th from 8pm to 11pm.
$25 per person, must be 18 or older. You are encouraged to bring a flashlight and any other equipment you may have. A limited number of EMF detectors will be available to use.
Reservations and payments are to be made through Paypal, through Historic Summerseat’s Facebook Page
Gourmet catered dinner with homemade desserts and spooky entertainment. Tickets are $20.00 / $25.00 for seating in the Haunted Crypt.. To a make reservation call 215-295-2900-costumes optional.
Cleanup at Summerseat
From the book, When Washington Crossed the Delaware, by Lynne Cheney, Illustrated by Peter M. Fiore
… Downstream, two of Washington’s commanders also struggled to get men and guns across the river. In the end neither General James Ewing nor Colonel John Cadwalader could get through the ice on the Delaware. They had to give up on the idea of fighting at Trenton.
no copyright infringement intended
It was November 1776, a time of trouble for our young country. We were fighting for our independence from Britain, and the war was not going well. The British had defeated General George Washington and his men on Long Island, had driven them out of New York, and were pursuing them across New Jersey.
“This night we lay amongst the leaves without tents or blankets.” ENOCH ANDERSON, Captain, Haslet’s Delaware Regiment
Excerpt from When Washington Crossed the Delaware, by Lynn Cheney, Illustrated by Peter M. Fiore
no copyright infringement intended
The Civil War Trust works to save our historical battlefields and is asking for help in preserving the Princeton Battlefield. Save land where George Washington led the charge at Princeton.
Historic Morrisville presents…
SPRING FESTIVAL …
PATRIOTS’ DAY AT SUMMERSEAT
May 20th from 10 to 3 PM
130 Legion Avenue, Morrisville, Pa 19067
FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Activities for children
Bake Sale/ Raffle Baskets
Hot Dog Special
General Washington Arrives at 11:00 AM
Balloon Creations by John at 12:00 PM
For information call 215-584-2936
Find us on FB at Historic Summerseat
Find us on the web at Historic Summerseat
Historic Morrisville Society
130 Legion Avenue, Morrisville, PA 19067
Patriots Day at Summerseat
Crafters and Vendors Application
Business name: __________________________________
Contact name: __________________________________
Mailing Address: __________________________________
Alternate Telephone: __________________________________
E-Mail Address: __________________________________
Website (if applicable):
Brief description of your craft/item for sale: ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Date: May 20, 2017
Place: Outdoors on the grounds of Summerseat, 130 Legion Avenue, Morrisville, PA 19067
Time: Festival times 10 AM to 3 PM / See below for setup & breakdown times
Fee: $25.00 per space
- This event will go on rain or shine.
- All proceeds from sales go to the exhibitor.
- Setup may start at 8 AM Breakdown completed by 4 PM.
- Fee is non-refundable.
- You cannot transfer your space to another crafter/vendor.
- Each exhibitor must bring their own tables, chairs, free standing racks and/or mounting equipment.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their property and merchandise from damage or loss.
- Protective canopies/poles cannot extend beyond the dimensions of the tent & must be taken down in high winds
- All exhibitors are responsible for the disposal of all boxes and packing materials.
- The Historic Morrisville Society will not be liable for any damages or injury to persons or property, sustained by conditions or activities on the premises.
- The Historic Morrisville Society reserves the right to remove any item deemed objectionable, unacceptable or undesirable for any reason.
I have read the above information and agree to follow all regulations set forth by the Historic Morrisville Society.
Make check payable to HMS. Mail fee and application to D. Hughes, 143 Osborne Ave., Morrisville, PA 19067
Or, download PDF of application: CRAFTERS Application