Historic Morrisville Society
130 Legion Avenue, Morrisville, PA 19067
Patriots Day at Summerseat
Crafters and Vendors Application
Business name: __________________________________
Contact name: __________________________________
Mailing Address: __________________________________
Alternate Telephone: __________________________________
E-Mail Address: __________________________________
Website (if applicable):
Brief description of your craft/item for sale: ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Date: May 20, 2017
Place: Outdoors on the grounds of Summerseat, 130 Legion Avenue, Morrisville, PA 19067
Time: Festival times 10 AM to 3 PM / See below for setup & breakdown times
Fee: $25.00 per space
- This event will go on rain or shine.
- All proceeds from sales go to the exhibitor.
- Setup may start at 8 AM Breakdown completed by 4 PM.
- Fee is non-refundable.
- You cannot transfer your space to another crafter/vendor.
- Each exhibitor must bring their own tables, chairs, free standing racks and/or mounting equipment.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their property and merchandise from damage or loss.
- Protective canopies/poles cannot extend beyond the dimensions of the tent & must be taken down in high winds
- All exhibitors are responsible for the disposal of all boxes and packing materials.
- The Historic Morrisville Society will not be liable for any damages or injury to persons or property, sustained by conditions or activities on the premises.
- The Historic Morrisville Society reserves the right to remove any item deemed objectionable, unacceptable or undesirable for any reason.
I have read the above information and agree to follow all regulations set forth by the Historic Morrisville Society.
Make check payable to HMS. Mail fee and application to D. Hughes, 143 Osborne Ave., Morrisville, PA 19067
For more information, call 215-584-2936 or visit www.historicsummerseat.com or Historic Summerseat on Facebook
Or, download PDF of application: CRAFTERS Application